- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
A cool drink to serve on a hot summer night, enjoy the apricots’ distinctive sweet and tart taste.
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) apricot halves, undrained
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1 pint lemon sherbet
- Place the apricots and their juice into a blender along with the milk and orange juice concentrate.
- Blend the mixture until smooth and creamy, then add the sherbet and blend once again to combine.
- Pour the mixture into 4 glasses and serve immediately.