- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: Makes 1 cup
Ideal poured on crisp iceberg lettuce, this salad dressing tastes fresher and creamier than the store bought variety.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon snipped parsley
- 1 tablespoon snipped green onions with tops
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- Using a screw-top glass jar, add the mayonnaise and the buttermilk and shake vigorously until the mixture is smooth.
- Add in the vinegar, parsley, onion, garlic, mustard, onion powder and salt and shake again until the ingredients are well combined.
- Store tightly closed in the refrigerator and use for up to 4 days when needed.