- Prep: 1 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: Makes about 2 cups
Blue Cheese isn’t only a great dressing for salad; it’s also used as a cool dip for spicy and hot Buffalo wings, and a tangy topping for baked potatoes.
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, finely minced
- 1/4 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white Balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Using a food processor, mix all of the ingredients together until smooth and creamy.
- Check the seasoning and add salt and freshly ground pepper as needed.
- Empty into a bowl and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.