- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A creamy spinach and cream cheese side dish.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 2-quart baking dish.
- Prepare the spinach according to the package directions and drain. Add in the cream cheese and butter and stir until melted and well mixed.
- Spread into the prepared pan, sprinkle with a little salt and the breadcrumbs. Bake for 15-20 minutes.