- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Rich and creamy green pea and water chestnut side dish.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen green peas
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- Cook the peas in a microwave for 8 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Add the butter, soup and cream cheese to a large pot. Heat on medium, stirring until the butter and cheese have melted. Mix in the peas and water chestnuts.