- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 2
You'll enjoy the flavor of the saute green peppers and onions with the the crabmeat.
- 3 tablespoons chopped green peppers
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup of fresh or canned crabmeat
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1/8 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Saute green pepper and onion in butter.
- Stir soup and mix well.
- Add crabmeat and stir over low heat until thoroughly heated.
- Serve over hot rice and sprinkle with parsley.