- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr
- Serving: 8-10 servings
Slow cooker creamed corn, a delicious holiday side dish.
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen whole kernel corn
- 4 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place the corn in the slow cooker, place the cream cheese on top.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Pour over the corn. Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours.