- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr 20 min
- Serving: 4 People
CrockPots are being dusted off more and more and being put to use like it’s 1975. This timeless recipe is a staple for any dinner.
- 8 small, thick pork chops
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon sage
- 1 (12-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- Start by trimming the excess fat from the chops and use it to grease a large skillet (everything serves a purpose in this recipe).
- Over high heat, brown each chop lightly on both sides.
- Season with salt and pepper and sage and place all chops in the slow cooker.
- Set slow cooker to high.
- Pour in the soup and onion flakes into the skillet while still cooking.
- Scrape the pan juices and turn them into the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for eight to ten hours.