- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 4-6
Artichoke lovers will enjoy Cream of Hearts of Artichoke Soup. Serve with a tossed green salad and French bread for a light lunch.
- 2, 15 ounce cans artichoke hearts
- 2 cans chicken broth
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 stick butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped fine
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Heat one can of cream of chicken soup in a large pot at medium low heat. Add one can chicken broth.
- In blender, mix 1 can chicken broth and one can artichoke hearts, drained. Add to pot.
- Drain remaining can of artichokes and chop into bite sized pieces. Add to pot.
- In a separate saucepan, saute onions in butter and cook until translucent.
- Add to pot. Season with Italian seasonings. Simmer 30 minutes.