- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This creamy bowl of corn cheese soup is going to become your favorite new comfort food. Serve with a side of crispy tortilla nachos.
- 1 cup corn kernels, drainedv
- 1 cup cream of corn
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons cheese pimiento
- 1 cup cream
- Spring onion to garnish
- Put the corn, corn soup and chicken broth into a medium saucepan, and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Once boiling, reduce the heat to medium-low and whisk in the cheese pimento.
- Place the cream into a small bowl and slowly stir in some of the hot soup, one tablespoon at a time, until cream becomes warm. Whisk the cream into the soup and simmer the mixture for 5 minutes.
- Ladle the soup into bowls and garnish with the spring onion.