- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 6-8
Home is where the heart is and a big bowl of Creamy Cauliflower Soup is always welcome.
- 1 medium cauliflower
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 3 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 cup light cream or half and half
- Combine all the ingredients except cream in a large pan.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat. Simmer covered for 15 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Pour mixture into a blender and puree. Return to heat, add cream and serve.