- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 6 hr
- Total: 6 hr 10 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Creamy chicken and rice slow-cooker dinner.
- 1-1/4 cups rice
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- Dried parsley
- 1 (1. 8 ounce) packet cream of broccoli soup mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- Add the rice to a greased slow cooker. Arrange the chicken over the rice. Season with the parsley and pepper.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients in a saucepan, Heat until mixed and pour over the chicken. Cook covered for 6-8 hours on low.