- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 16 min
- Total: 31 min
- Serving: Makes 7 dozen muffins
These moist muffins topped with cream cheese frosting are an excellent supplement to any holiday feast.
- 1-1/2 cups canned pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 18 ounces whipped cream cheese frosting
- Mix together pumpkin, eggs, oil, cinnamon and baking soda.
- Blend in cake mix; mix well.
- Pour batter into prepared muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-16 minutes.
- When muffins have thoroughly cooled, spread frosting over top.