- Prep: 4 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 4 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Pretty and refreshing cream cheese and cucumber salad.
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 2 1/2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/3 of a long English Cucumber, unpeeled
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 egg whites
- In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over vinegar.
- Dice cucumber or grate and liquify in a blender. Use a fork to soften the cream cheese and mix with the cucumber.
- Heat gelatin on high until it dissolves, about 3-5 minutes. Stir into the cream cheese.
- Beat egg whites until fluffy, stir into mixture. Add salt and pepper.
- Pour into molds and refrigerate for 3-4 hours before unmolding and serving.