- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 27 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
Simple whipped cream biscuits.
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 (8 ounce) carton whipping cream
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix together the flour, baking powder and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- In a separate bowl, beat the whipping cream until it firmed. Combine with the flour and mix with a fork.
- Knead on a lightly floured board for 1 minutes. Press to 3/8 inch thickness. Cut out biscuits using a cutter.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until light brown.