- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Slow cooked Cajun flavored pot roast.
- 2 pounds beef roast
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen corn
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- Rub the roast with the Cajun seasoning then place in the slow cooker. Arrange the corn, pepper and onion over and around the roast. Pour the tomatoes over all.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.