- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 6 servings
A fruity curry topped chicken breast dinner.
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole cranberry sauce
- 1 large tart apple, peeled and chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9x13-inch dish.
- Arrange the chicken in the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients and spread over the chicken. Bake for 25 minutes or until the chicken juice runs clear.