- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 22 min
- Serving: Makes 3 dozen cookies
These soft cookies are full of white chocolate chips, dried cranberries and instant vanilla pudding. Raisins or dried apricots can be used in place of cranberries, if preferred.
- 2-1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 3-ounce package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- Mix together butter, sugar, brown sugar and instant pudding.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Combine flour and baking soda; blend into egg mixture.
- Fold in white chocolate chips and cranberries.
- Drop by teaspoon onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.