- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 3 min
- Total: 13 min
- Serving: 2
Whether you have leftovers from the holidays or simply love the combination of cranberry and turkey, you'll love this flavorful sandwich recipe.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 4 slices sourdough bread, toasted
- 4 thin slices turkey breast
- 2 thin slices red onion
- 2 large leaves of Bibb lettuce
- In a food processor, puree cream cheese, mayonnaise and cranberries.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on toasts.
- Lay 2 slices turkey on each of 2 toasts.
- Top with a slice of onion and lettuce leaf.
- Place remaining toasts on top and serve.