- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The perfect winter champagne sparkler to serve at a festive holiday party, this cocktail captures the delicious flavors of the season with a mix of pumpkin pie spice and fresh cranberries.
- 5 cranberries
- 1 pinch pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar, heaping
- 3/4 ounces Averna Liquore di Limoni
- Splash fresh lemon juice
- Sparkling wine
- Lemon zest twist to garnish
- Place a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place the cranberries, pie spice, agave, and lemon juice into a cocktail shaker and muddle well to combine.
- Add the Averna Liquore di Limoni and sparkling wine to the shaker, fill with ice and then briefly stir to combine.
- Strain the mixture into the prepared glass and serve garnished with a lemon zest twist.