- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: Makes 4 dozen cookies
These spiced cookies will soon become a family favorite! Consider adding these treats to your list of holiday baking.
- 1 cup butter
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 4 cups flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup milk
- Cream butter, sugar, eggs, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda and dried cranberries.
- Blend flour combination and milk into butter mixture.
- Drop by teaspoon onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes.