- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 8
Truly different twist on salsa! Best with Grand Marnier as the liqueur of choice.
- 12-ounce bag fresh cranberries
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 4 slices pickled jalapeno pepper, chopped
- Chop the cranberries finely (but not until mushy) in a food processor.
- Place in a serving bowl. Add the sugar, liqueur, cucumber, celery and jalapeno. Mix gently.
- Rest at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.