- Prep: 3 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 3 hr
- Serving: serves 8-10
Cranberry and other fruits in a jello salad mold.
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 small can crushed pineapple
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 orange, cut up
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 2 cups diced apples
- 3 cups ground cranberries
- Dissolve the gelatin and sugar in the boiling water. Set aside and allow to cool.
- Stir the remaining ingredients into the gelatin once cooled. Pour into a mold and chill until set. Unmold and serve.