- Prep: 2 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr 15 min
- Serving: 12
Cranberry Relish Mold will be the sparkling jewel at your next holiday dinner.
- 1 large can crushed pineapple
- 2 packages cherry gelatin
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 pound cranberries, ground
- 1 small orange, ground
- 1 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup English walnuts, chopped
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice. Combine gelatin and sugar in a bowl; dissolve in 2 cups boiling water. Add 1/2 cup cold water, lemon juice and reserved pineapple juice. Chill until partially set.
- Add pineapple and remaining ingredients. Turn into a 2-quart mold. Chill until firm. Unmold.