- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 10
A great drink to serve during the holidays.
- 4 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 quart unsweetened apple juice
- 1 quart water
- 2 tablespoons grated orange rind
- 6 sticks cinnamon
- 12 whole cloves
- 1 quart unsweetened orange juice
- Wash and sort cranberries.
- Drain well.
- Combine cranberries, apple juice, water, orange rind, cinnamon and cloves in a double boiler.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Strain punch mixture.
- Discard pulp and spices.
- Return to double boiler and add orange juice.
- Cook over medium heat until thoroughly heated.
- Serve hot.