- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 22 min
- Serving: Makes 3 dozen cookies
These spiced cookies make a cozy afternoon snack, especially alongside a hot cup of coffee.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2-1/4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Beat sugar, butter, vanilla, egg and pumpkin.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- Blend flour combination into pumpkin mixture.
- Fold in cranberries and chopped nuts.
- Drop by teaspoon onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes.