- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6
Brought to you from the Taste of Home Magazine.
- 1 boneless rolled pork loin roast (2Â½ to 3 pounds)
- 1 can jellied cranberry sauce (16 oz.)
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 tbsp. cold water
- salt to taste
- Place pork roast in a slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, mash cranberry sauce; stir in sugar, cranberry juice, mustard and cloves.
- Pour over meat.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove roast and keep warm.
- Skim fat from juices; measure 2 cups, adding water if necessary, and pour into a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Combine the cornstarch and cold water to make a paste; stir into gravy.
- Cook and stir until thickened.
- Season with salt.