- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr 30 min
- Serving: 6
Cranberries give pork a wonderful taste in this recipe.
- 1 3 pound boneless rolled pork loin roast
- 1 can whole cranberry sauce
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- Â¼ tsp. ground cloves
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Â½ c. cranberry juice
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch
- 3 tbsp. cold water
- Place pork roast in a slow cooker.
- In a bowl, mash cranberry sauce.
- Stir in sugar, cranberry juice, mustard and cloves. Pour over meat.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove roast and keep warm.
- Skim fat from juices.
- Measure 2 cups, adding water if necessary, and pour into a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Combine the cornstarch and cold water to make a paste; stir into gravy.
- Cook and stir until thickened.
- Serve over sliced pork.