- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Food & recipes
This indulgent cranberry pistachio dark chocolate bark recipe will please even the pickiest chocolate lovers.
- 1-1/2 cups coarsely chopped pistachios
- 8 ounces high-quality dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 cup dried sweetened cranberries, coarsely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. and spread the pistachios on a baking sheet. Toast in the oven for 5 minutes or until fragrant – do not burn. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Line a large baking sheet with wax paper. In a double boiler set over low heat, melt chocolate, stirring until smooth. You can also place chocolate in a large heat-proof bowl over a pan of simmering water.
- Stir in nuts and cranberries and stir to coat. Scrape chocolate mixture onto the prepared baking sheet and spread it into a 12-by-8-inch rectangle. Refrigerate for 10 minutes, or until firm enough to cut – or break.
- For a refined presentation, use a sharp knife to cut the bark into evenly-sized pieces, or for an edgy look, break into different-sized pieces.