- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 20 min
- Serving: 1 loaf
A great freezable bread.
- 2 cups unsifted flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup fresh coarsely chopped cranberries
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup apple cider or apple juice
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise (not diet)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a loaf pan.
- Mix together the flour, sugar, cranberries, pecans, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- In a small together, beat the egg with a form, then beat in the cider and mayonnaise. Add to the flour mixture, stir until moist.
- Spoon into a loaf pan, bake for 1 hour. Allow to cool for 10 minutes, then remove from the pan to cool completely. Allow to sit overnight if possible. Seal tightly if freezing.