- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: Makes 3 dozen bars
These chewy and sweet bars can be served at a Thanksgiving potluck or given as gifts during the holiday season.
- 1-1/4 cups butter, divided
- 1-1/2 cups brown sugar, divided
- 3-1/2 cups oats, divided
- 1 cup flour
- 1 can whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- Mix together 1 cup butter and 1 cup brown sugar.
- Blend in 2-1/2 cups oats and flour.
- Press mixture into a prepared 9x13 baking dish.
- Spread cranberry sauce evenly over mixture.
- In a saucepan, melt remaining butter over low heat.
- Stir in pecans and remaining brown sugar and oats.
- Pour mixture evenly over cranberry sauce.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes.