- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light or Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise.
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 pounds)
- 1/2 cup seasoned cube stuffing mix, finely crushed
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cranberries and orange peel in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with stuffing crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.