- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: Serves 10-12 people
Cranberry-orange spread is the perfect, tangy spread for fun gatherings. Easy to make and delicious, serve with a variety of crackers.
- 1 (8-ounce) package of cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 4 teaspoons freshly grated orange zest
- Allow the cream cheese to soften at room temperature. Use a medium-sized bowl and combine the cheese, orange juice, sugar and allspice. Beat with an electric mixer until it's all combined. Stir in the pecans (if you're using them), cranberries and orange zest.
- Cover and refrigerate for about an hour before serving with your favorite crackers.