- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: Makes 2 loaves
This easy-to-make bread serves well as a breakfast treat or alongside a festive holiday dinner.
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Cream egg, orange juice and butter.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
- Blend flour combination into butter mixture.
- Fold in cranberries and walnuts.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.