- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 27 min
- Serving: Makes 2 dozen cookies
These spiced cookies make a cozy afternoon snack, especially alongside a hot cup of coffee.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1-1/2 cups oats
- 3/4 cup chopped cranberries
- Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg; set aside.
- Cream butter, brown sugar, egg, milk and grated orange peel.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Fold in oats and cranberries.
- Drop by teaspoon onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes.