- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 22 min
- Serving: Makes 5 dozen cookies
Make these chewy cookies as an afternoon snack or consider adding them to your holiday baking list. These flavorful cookies won't disappoint.
- 1 cup butter
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups uncooked oats
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup cranberries, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon orange rind, finely grated
- Cream butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Fold in oats, raisins, cranberries, white chocolate chips and orange rind.
- Drop by teaspoon onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes.