- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 8 servings
Cranberry Mousse is a tangy, sweet delicious treat that can be served with any poultry or pork. Don't just save it for the holidays.
- Crushed Pinapple (20 ounce can, drained and juice saved)
- Strawberry Jello (6-ounce package)
- Water (1 cup)
- Whole Cranberry Sauce (1-pound can)
- Lemon Juice (1 tablespoon)
- Ground nutmeg (1/4 teaspoon)
- Sour Cream (2 cups)
- Chopped Pecans (1/2 cup)
- Combine pinapple juice and water in a saucepan. Bring to boil and then remove from heat.
- Add Cranberry Sauce, lemon juice, and nutmeg
- Chill in refrigerator
- Fold in sour cream, pinapple and nuts.
- Chill overnight in a covered bowl.