- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 2 servings
The cranberry juice in these ‘Crantinis” provides the perfect sweet and tart twist of flavor.
- 1 cup cranberry juice cocktail
- 1/2 cup citrus vodka or plain vodka
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- Fresh cranberries to garnish, if desired
- Place ice in a shaker and then add the cranberry juice, vodka. orange juice and lime. Cover and shake vigorously for 15 seconds.
- Empty the mixture into 2 martini glasses, straining the ice, and garnish with some fresh cranberries on a pick.