- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Almost everyone has had a traditional margarita at one time in their life, so how about trying a new version made with cranberry.
- 2-1/2 ounces Stirrings Margarita Cocktail Mixer
- 1/2 ounce Stirrings Cosmopolitan Cocktail Mixer
- 1-1/2 ounces white Tequila
- 1 cup ice
- Lime twist to garnish
- Place a cocktail glass in the refrigerator for 5 minutes to chill.
- Pour the Margarita Mixer, Cosmopolitan Mixer, and Don Julio Blanco into a cocktail shaker and then fill with ice.
- Shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the prepared glass.
- Garnish the cocktail with the twist of lime and serve immediately.