- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 8-10 People
This salad makes up in minutes and is ideal for serving at potlucks, picnics or barbecues. Can be topped with a dollop of Cool Whip prior to serving.
- 1-1/4 cups boiling water
- 2 (3-ounce) packages of Strawberry Jell-O
- 2 cans whole cranberry sauce
- 1 can crushed pineapple, drained
- 4 bananas, mashed
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Dissolve Jell-O in boiling water and set aside.
- Mix together cranberry, pineapple and bananas. Add Jell-O and chopped nuts, mixing well.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.