- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 8 min
- Total: 13 min
- Serving: 4
Fruit always complements the flavor of pork.
- 4 pork lin chops
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3/4 cup apple cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Sprinkle both sides of the chops with pepper.
- Place chops in a large non stick skillet.
- Cook for 3 minutes and turn the chops and cook for 3 more minutes or until no longer pink.
- Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- In a bowl stir the cornstarch into the apple cranberry juice until dissolved.
- Add the juice mixture to the skillet, stirring and scraping to loosen any brown bits from the bottom.
- Stir in the cranberries, tarragon, parsley and honey.
- Cook and stir until slightly thickened.
- Add the chops to the skillet and spoon the suace over them while they cook for 2 more minutes.