- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Fresh cranberries add a wonderful festive element to this classic gin and fresh juice mixed drink.
- 1-1/2 ounces gin
- 1 ounce fresh orange juice
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grenadine syrup
- 1 small handful fresh cranberries to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a tall cocktail glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish the drink with the fresh cranberries and then serve immediately.