- Prep: 3 hr 40 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 3 hr 40 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
Layered danish ad cream dessert.
- 1 package currant-raspberry flavored danish dessert
- 1 pint bottle cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 package custard flavored dessert mix
- 1/2 cup whipping cream, whipped
- Slivered blanched almonds, toasted
- Make the danish dessert according to the package using the cranberry juice in place of the other liquid. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Prepare the custard as directed and spoon into sherbets. Cool until set.
- Carefully add the danish on top of the custard and chill until set, about 3 hours.
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream and the almonds.