- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 6-8 People
This crunchy treat can be served hot or cold with whipped cream or ice cream.
- 1 cup uncooked oats
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 16-ounce can cranberry sauce
- Mix together oats, flour, brown sugar and butter until mixture becomes coarse.
- Pour half of the mixture into a greased 8x8 baking dish.
- Layer cranberry sauce evenly over mixture.
- Pour remaining mixture over top of cranberry sauce.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.