- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 5-6 servings
Creamy cranberry and jello pie dessert.
- 1 (3 ounce) package raspberry gelatin
- 1 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1 (1 pound) can whole cranberry sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 9-inch baked pastry shell
- 1 1/4 cups tiny marshmallows
- 1/2 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Combine the gelatin with the water until dissolved, mix in the cranberry sauce. Refrigerate until it begins to thicken.
- Blend in the sour cream and chill again until partially set. Scoop into the shell and top with the marshmallows.
- Mix together the sugar and whipped cream and spread on top. Refrigerate until firm.