- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 8-10 servings
A sweet and tangy cranberry coffee cake dish.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (18 ounce) box spice cake mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole cranberry sauce
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease and flour a 9x13-inch pan.
- Combine the eggs, mayonnaise and cake mix in a bowl. Beat until well combined. Fold in the cranberry sauce and pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Allow to cool. Sprinkle with the powdered sugar and serve.