- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 6 People
These moist muffins compliment any breakfast dish. Top with butter or cream cheese before serving. Raisins or dried apricots can be used instead of cranberries.
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons beaten egg
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup miniature chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Mix together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl, beat orange juice, oil and egg; stir into flour mixture.
- Fold in cranberries, chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Pour batter into prepared muffin tin.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes.