- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 6
Cranberry Chicken Wraps make a great lunch for the ladies.
- 6, 10 inch fat free flour tortillas
- 1/2 can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons crystallized ginger
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken or turkey, chopped
- 3 green onions, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons pecans, toasted and chopped
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- Heat tortillas according to package directions.
- Stir together cranberry sauce, mustard, and ginger. Spread mixture evenly over 1 side of each tortilla. Top with chicken, green onions, pecans and lettuce; roll up.