- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 serving
Perfect at Thanksgiving or anytime of the year, a creamy chestnut smoothie with a bite of cranberry sauce.
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1/2 cup roasted, peeled chestnuts (fresh or canned)
- 1 banana, peeled and broken into pieces
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon cranberry sauce
- Add all the ingredients to the blender. Pulse intermittently until it begins to swirl even. Blend on high until smooth, about 20 seconds.