- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 24
A great way to use cranberries.
- 1 can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 can crushed pinaplle
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 cube melted butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Spread cranberry sauce in greased 13 by 9 inch cake pan.
- Pour pineapple over cranberries, do not drain pineapples.
- Sprinkle cake mix over pineapple.
- Pour melted butter over cake mix.
- Mix brown sugar and nuts and spread over cake mix.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 45 minutes.